Our customers are important to us, never wear a helmet that has been involved in a severe crash.
No-one plans on crashing, but we understand that accidents do happen. If your Spirit helmet was involved in a crash, we will give you a discount on a new Spirit replacement helmet. Our Crash replacement policy offers you a 20% discount on the recommended retail price of any Spirit helmet, Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Our crash replacement policy is valid for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
- The policy applies to the original owner only and is non transferable.
- Your claim is only valid on submission of your original proof of purchase receipt, from an authorized dealer.
- The discount is only applicable to Spirit helmets and cannot be substituted for products other than helmets.
- Should a crash replacement helmet be issued in accordance to this policy, the replacement helmet will not be eligible for a second claim.
- Spirit does not warrant against failure or damage caused by incorrect use such as, but not limited to, poor maintenance, incorrect installation, neglect, using the product in a manner that is not intended for, or any alteration of the product.
- The damage to the helmet must be an activity related to a crash or impact.
- You will be required to provide details of the incident that caused the damage. In cases of abuse of any helmet, the helmet will not be eligible for replacement.
- On a successful claim application, Spirit will instruct the customer on how to redeem the discount applied. The customer will be requested to surrender the damaged helmet to the Spirit head office in Cape Town and under no circumstances should helmets be left with retailers in order to fulfill crash replacement claims.
- Discounts will only be applied once the claim process is completed and we have received the surrendered helmet from the customer.
- A discount of 20% off the Spirit website recommended retail price will apply against any new helmet purchase excluding helmets on sale.
- All consumers that have a discount applied after a completed successful claim, will have up to 10 days to purchase their new helmet. If the customer exceeds this period the discount will be cancelled and the customer will not be eligible for another claim.
- Spirit reserves the right to remove this offer at any time and refuse a claim if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled as specified.
- The crash replacement policy is valid from May 2018 and is applicable to the new Spirit logo helmets only, the previous star logo helmets do not qualify.
- By submitting a claim, you are accepting all the terms and conditions listed above.